19 Oct 2021
Newcastle Thunder announce 2022 season ticket membership packages
Newcastle Thunder fans can secure their place for all the action from the Betfred Championship in 2022, with season ticket memberships now on sale.
Excitement is building ahead of the new season, with Thunder’s new full-time squad reporting for pre-season at the start of November and the first match of the season set to take place on the final weekend of January.
Granting access to 13 games, a season ticket membership is the most convenient way make sure you miss none of the action and allows fans can enjoy all Betfred Championship home action for less than £15 per game.
Priced at £190 for adults, season ticket memberships not only grant supporters entry to Kingston Park Stadium but also offer a host of additional benefits including:
- Entry to Academy U16 and U19 fixtures at Kingston Park Stadium
- Seasonal car parking pass
- Priority booking on all knock-out games at Kingston Park Stadium (Cup and play-off)
- Priority booking for tickets and travel to the 2022 Summer Bash in Blackpool
- Ticket Exchange system for games you can’t make.
- A “Set of Six” ticket – Bring six friends to a game of your choice for £50
- 10% discount on merchandise via the club shop / online store.
- An exclusive Premier Sports subscription offer 12 months for £80
Season ticket memberships for concessions (senior citizens and students over the age of 25) are priced at £125, with under 16s available for just £30. In addition, a new young adults (YAS) price band offers greater affordability to supporters aged between 16 and 24, costing just £100.
2022 will also see the return of the popular Premier season ticket membership options, which in addition to the above offer:
- Hospitality upgrades to four games of your choice
- Replica 2022 home or away Newcastle Thunder shirt
- Betfred Challenge Cup / 1895 Cup Final ticket (played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- Reserved West Stand car parking space.
Priced at £275 for adults, £210 for concessions, £190 for YAS and £100 for Under 16s, these are the ultimate way to enjoy rugby league at Kingston Park Stadium.
Speaking about the launch of this year’s memberships, general manager Jordan Robinson said: “We’re delighted to reveal details of our 2022 season ticket memberships and are hoping to have a bumper number of purchasers for the upcoming season.
“Having secured Betfred Championship rugby for the new year after our promotion last December, the club have begun assembling a squad that we expect to be entertaining, competitive and that people are going to want to see.
“We will continue to use the West Stand and North Terrace for games at Kingston Park Stadium, with season ticket holders able to choose whether they would like to sit or stand.
“2022 is set to be an exciting year and we can’t wait to get people signing up for their season ticket memberships, which are the cheapest of any major sporting club in the north east.”
With an exciting squad assembled for Thunder's first full-time squad since 2009, the club have already confirmed local talent Jake Anderson, championship centurion Brad Day, and Super League stars Alex Foster, Tom Minns and Craig Mullen as new signings alongside Ukuma Ta'ai who enters the second year of his two-year deal.
To book your season ticket membership for 2022, click here.